Breathing is the most important job a human will do in their life, except most of us are doing it wrong! Today we get some great tips from Lucy Hendricks, graduate of the Lexington Healing Arts Academy Personal Training program and a current Student Massage Therapist. She has her FMS certification and is also a certified Restorative Breathing Coach. For the last four years, she’s been an integral part of the GYM Laird Strength and Conditioning team. You can also find Lucy at Darkside Strength.
Upcoming Events for Lucy:
Products and Protocols:
Xlear Nasal Spray 3-4 times a day
Neti Stick As many times as you want
Breathe Right Nasal Strips (Extra Strength Sensitive Skin)
Lucy’s two FAVORITE exercises:
Mindful Nasal Breathing:
1) Tongue on roof of the mouth
2) Relaxed Jaw
3) Mouth shut
4) in for 3-4 seconds, out for 5-6 seconds
Goal is to feel hungry for air but with NO anxiety!
The Evolved Recovery Show needs your iTunes REVIEWS to help spread the word of Holistic Sobriety!! In return for your reviews we’re giving you a chance to win a free spot in our “Six Weeks To Evolved Recovery” online course which kicks off in August!
Here’s how to enter:
1. Click on this link to launch the podcast on iTunes.
2. Write your review, before you submit it, copy it.
3. Paste your review (and the username you used) into the contact form below and hit submit for your chance to win!!